• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

10m anyone?

I’ve shot 10m in both pistol and rifle for many years until Covid hit. The club halted matches as a result. I sold both guns losing interest and reinvested in my FT efforts. I had a lot of fun doing it and it did help me in the forced position of offhand shooting in FT. If I go back to it, it will have to be with borrowed equipment 😉.

I wish, had a small group that got together once a week, unfortunately health issues over came my shooting friends and I have been looking for other interested parties since. I have a two station 10 m range in my downstairs, gets kind of boring shooting by one's self. I have even advertised in local gun shops and sporting goods stores, but that was well befire all the covid crap. Still interested if anyone from NW Ohio might be interested.

Yes, several tins through my pistol and rifle in the home basement last 3 months. Most of my shooting in the winter months is on the 10m line. Bought competition grade guns this year, best shooting investment I have made in a long time.

Enjoy watching the ISSF matches on Youtube while I shoot, they make it look so easy.

Reactions: Mike_Lenardon
10 meter pistol, yes. Currently with a Feinwerkbau P8X.

I dry fire daily, shoot for practice 3 to 5 times a week, and shoot a practice match weekly (usually), while traveling to every match I can.

The CMP Ace’s Postal is a great way for rifle, and pistol shooters of all ages to get involved.

https://thecmp.org/youth/aces-postal/

Feinwerkbau P8X

41F62247-D879-479D-A6FC-1481F724BF25.1646005982.jpeg

Ace’s Postal Poker chips issued for match participation

560FCBA2-58F4-42C7-B5A1-CB34BD36BB4B.1646006110.jpeg

Reactions: Hold_Over