• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

100 yard DIY Range

Very good! Im jealous. I worked my butt off clearing out an extra 40 yards brush and dead trees. But my only problem is where my 150 yard target is located. It is under a bunch of evergreens and pines making it very dark and hard to see. I may have to get the pole saw out again and try to cut out a sky light. LOL Where did you get the white gongs?

"crittahitta"Very good! Im jealous. I worked my butt off clearing out an extra 40 yards brush and dead trees. But my only problem is where my 150 yard target is located. It is under a bunch of evergreens and pines making it very dark and hard to see. I may have to get the pole saw out again and try to cut out a sky light. LOL Where did you get the white gongs?
I like your shooting lane right out your back door, Nice... I got the gong set off eBay and one set contained 3"-4"-5"-6"-8" in size and are the 3/8th inch AR500 series so they will take a bigger caliber hit, they were 41.00 dollars for one set and I bought 2 sets they also had free shipping which was nice due to the weight..Best deal I found anyway. The chain,nuts,bolts,washers and lag bolts cost me about 29 bucks at the fleet store plus the guy cut the chain in 12" lengths for me...He was going to only charge me for 20ft of chain but I said you need to charge me for the cut links which was about a extra 2ft of chain, he gave me a weird look and I said if you didn't it would be like giving me 2ft of chain free and your inventory would be off.......Guess I taught him something......Told him I would of need to buy 22ft if I took it home and cut it myself....Honesty is the best policy.....

My son and I got the new canopy up today, a storm took out the one I had up but it wasn't as good as this one,just need four more anchors for the corners and it should be good to go,I'm going to get the screen add on kit and the solid side kit so I can use it during the winter hopefully, Anyway ended up having a good day shooting,we were hitting everything out to 109 yards...My new canopy......
ed2a777124937822338fd5d6aaea7a5e.jpg